About Our Farm

Our passion at Clover Hill is to have the healthiest, happiest, and cleanest animals possible – which means healthy, nutrient dense food for you and your family; the way God intended our food should be! Our animals are never given antibiotics, steroids, hormones, growth stimulants or fed GMO feed.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kittens



I was making the bed this morning and I heard Lois Ann opening the door, slamming it shut and yelling "MOM?!.... Where's mom"?  My momma's heart sunk thinking something terrible has happened.  When I saw the look on her face I realized it was something exciting, not tragic!!  After I said a prayer thanking God that all is good - I went outside to see the surprise.  Lois Ann's cat had a small batch of kittens in an attic of one of our sheds.  The box in which "Princess" had her babies is so dark it was hard to get a clear picture of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment