Saturday, while the family was delivering in K.C., I finally sat down and "learned" how to put videos on YouTube and then post them on our blog. I'm not sure how I did it or if I can even do it again! But here is a video of our milk cows.
As you can see in the video a cow discovered the electric netting! This type of netting is necessary when you pasture your chickens to keep stray dogs, coyotes, fox, racoons and other predictors from eating our chickens and/or their eggs.
The day I took this video - I walked way out to the other side of the pasture with Floyd's camera hoping to take a bunch of pictures and videos of our cows and chickens and before I was finished taking this first video the batteries died in the camera!!! It was a nice walk anyway! Enjoy!!
Great video!! It's so cute how that one wanted to show her face like she wanted to make sure the video caught her best side. They're so cute. And good job Jane with the technology! Impressive!!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDelete